Thursday, May 23, 2013

Part1. Clarisse to Montag

Dear Montag,

    You may have been wondering where I have gone. Please don't worry, because I am perfectly safe at the moment. You, on the other hand, are still in danger from the very world around you. I have realized that staying at home and trying to survive was a waste of time and that if I were to truly live and see the wonders of the world, I would have to do something drastic. So this is why I am begging you to come with me and get yourself out of this fake, book burning world that you are trapped in. I know that you aren't happy, and so do you. Out here you can speak of what you want, and see things you have haven't seen since you were almost too young to remember. The forests, birds, animals and wide open space with no sounds but the soothing sound of nature. I am staying with a group of outcasts who used to all be professors or librarians and have amazing stories that they can read off by memory. So again, I urge you with all of my will that you prealize that freedom is within your grasps, you just have to get  south of the city and follow the river until you hit the railroad tracks. I hope to see you sometime soon. 

    From, Clarisse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment