Sunday, May 26, 2013

Part3. Montag to Faber

Dear Faber,

I hope that you are still well and still have your house. After the chase I escaped to the river then I found the hobos on the railroad track. Did you see the man they claimed to be me, and then they killed him? I could barely believe my eyes. Anyways, me and the hobos are now waiting for the war to end. When the war does end, we hope to be able to move back in and start the old world all over again. If we introduce books as brand new things that aren't evil and can bring great pleasure, we are sure we can start a revolution to a new and improved world. Each of us has one book memorized that we will end up writing down at a later time. These men are all very intellectual like you said. They also took me in instantly after seeing the chase, so they knew that I must of done something very drastic to earn this big of a chase. Anyways, I hope that you stay safe until our next meeting. 

From, Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment